Pages

8/4/13

# 4 Such a fitting quote


Posts with a # at the beginning are part of our story. They are from when Stacey was little. All the other posts are current day or have a year or age noted. If you're new here and want to start at the beginning, just find #1 and at the end is a link to the next part so you can read in order.

Enjoy! Thanks for being here! :)



This is the cover of my journal. When I bought it, 
I had no idea how fitting it would be!

After arriving at the ER, I had the first of what would be many encounters
 requiring me to advocate for my girl. 


(*If you're on a phone, tap on the pic to open it then zoom in on it to read it.) 

http://highfivesforstacey.blogspot.com/2013/08/5-so-many-questions.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are cyber High Fives! :-)